Friday, January 07, 2011

Your thoughts on Microwaves and Splenda...

I am currently reading a couple of health books and I am finding myself questioning different things around the house, microwaves and artificial sweeteners being two of them. I have no views either way as of yet. I love to heat something up fast in the microwave and I love splenda but that does not mean that they are good for me. I am searching for answers.

Do you have an opinion or experience finding sound, concrete documentation as to why either of these would be hindering my health. Before I go out and buy a years worth of Truvia (which I like by the way) and stop using the microwave, I would like to know what you think and if you have any websites or links you can give that would be great too!

Here's to our health!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bravo, this phrase has had just by the way