Tuesday, January 11, 2011

12 by 12 challenge results, Day 11...

Blogging my dinner early today so I can get done everything I need to before Michaela wakes from her nap!

Wellness totals for the year starting January 1st, 2011.....
Weight loss - 1.4 lbs!!! 10.6 lbs to go!!
Inches loss - 4.5 inches!!
Miles - 31.39

Daily results of 12 lbs by 12 months old challenge. Day 11...

Rest Day! Wonderful day with my princess! We had fun....

Time - 0 rest day
Calories burned - 0 rest day
Calories consumed - 1,267

What was on my plate today....for fun, here is a quick pic of my lunch!



Meal 1 -  Greek yogurt, flaxseeds, apple with Ezekiel granola. Earl grey tea along with Morning detox drink and a TON of water!

Meal 2 - Grilled chicken salad, guacamole, tomatoes, peppadew peppers, red onion, tomato, cilantro, lemon and mint. White basalmic vinegar along with strawberry basalmic vinegar.

Meal 3 - 1/2 Joesph's lavash bread with natural organic PB and polamer all fruit spread. 1/2 cup of organic FF milk along with afternoon detox drink.

Meal 4 - Homemade Ginger, Kale, lemon and mint drink along with 6 egg whites and shiitake mushrooms along with evening detox drink

Meal 5 - Decaf nespresso with Stevia

1 comment:

Roxie Morrow said...

So glad I found another clean eater's blog! I've been eating clean for only 4 months and feel great!
I'm now a follower of your blog, I look forward to updates.
Take care.

Roxie-Girl