Thursday, January 13, 2011

12 by 12 challenge results, Day 13!


Wellness totals for the year starting January 1st, 2011..... 

Weight loss - 2.2 lbs!!! 9.8 lbs to go!! 
Inches loss - 4.5 inches!! 
Miles - 48.98 

Daily results of 12 lbs by 12 months old challenge. Day 13... 

Cross Training today plus a quick 2 mile run on the tread. I first got on the Spin Tech bike and worked HARD! Then ran over to the tread for my run. I guess you could say this was my first brick workout since having Kayla! I am not doing any tris this season as I am focusing on my HM's but it was nice to feel the BURN again!! 

10 mile ride - good resistance, steady pace - 21:31 mins, 27.8 mph! SO happy about my time!! 
2 mile run on the tread - 20:28, Mile 1 - 11:03 Mile 2 - 9:25 

Time - 41 mins 
Calories burned - 790 
Calories consumed - 1,273 

What was on my plate today.... 

Meal 1 - Morning detox along with Metabolic reset shake chocolate with FF milk. Yoga Detox tea. 

Meal 2 - Raw Almond butter. Homemade Ginger Kale juice. 

Meal 3 - 1/2 Joesph's Lavash with Turkey breast and 1 wedge of laughing cow cheese. 

Meal 4 - Sockeyed Salmon with soy ginger sauce and mango pico de gallo. Cucumber, onion and tomato salad and 1 sweet potato. 

Meal 5 - Raw Papaya. 

No comments: