Monday, January 10, 2011

12 by 12 challenge results, Day 10!




Wellness totals for the year starting January 1st, 2011..... 
Weight loss - 1.4 lbs!!! 10.6 lbs to go!! 
Inches loss - 4.5 inches!! 
Miles - 31.39 

Daily results of 12 lbs by 12 months old challenge. Day 10... 

Easy 3.54 miler today with Kayla in the BOB. My knee was VERY stiff but I pushed through it! This little slow run was harder for me than my 8 miles on Saturday. Not sure if it was the cold weather or what but it was terrible! 

Time - 3 miles walk/run - 35 mins plus cool down of .54 miles 
Calories burned - 476 
Calories consumed - 1,243 

What was on my plate today.... 

Meal 1 - Egg beaters, broccolini, red onion, tomato and red bell pepper. Earl grey tea with skim milk and 1 kiwi along Morning detox blend 

Meal 2 - Red seedless grapes and water along with mid day detox drink 

Meal 3 - Oatbran pumpkin muffins with greek yogurt and polamer strawberry jam. 

Meal 4 - Wild Alaskan Cod grilled. Red cabbage salad with tomato and basalmic vinegar. Ginger, kale and mint detox juice made with juicer. 

Meal 5 - Decaf nespresso with Stevia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for some quality points there. I am kind of new to online , so I printed this off to put in my file, any better way to go about keeping track of it then printing?