Wednesday, January 12, 2011

12 by 12 challenge results, Day 12!

Wellness totals for the year starting January 1st, 2011..... 

Weight loss - 1.4 lbs!!! 10.6 lbs to go!! 
Inches loss - 4.5 inches!! 
Miles - 36.89 

Daily results of 12 lbs by 12 months old challenge. Day 12... 

Good run today. I was super tired as I had to run later on in the day but nevertheless, I did well. My knee held up well despite the cold. I was pretty sluggish my first few miles but then hit my stride, right as the run was over! LOL! 

Time - 5 mile run - 53:51 mins plus cool down of .50 miles - All negative splits!! SLOWLY getting faster! Hoping my knee will continue to improve! Here are my splits...... 
Mile 1 - 11:32 
Mile 2 - 11:05 
Mile 3 - 10:48 
Mile 4 - 10:18 
Mile 5 - 10:08 
Calories burned - 806 
Calories consumed - 1,355 

What was on my plate today....Here are some pictures of my homemade juice! Recipe below under Meal 3.......It was YUMMY!! 

 

 

Meal 1 - Oats, flaxseeds, Bobs Red Mill High Fiber Cereal, Apple and FF milk. Water with lemon. 

Meal 2 - Lunch with my husband at our favorite Turkish restaurant!! Chicken kabobs, red lentil soup, eggplant, garlic and onion mix with a small about of bread ( about 4 bites). Water with lemon. 

Meal 3 - Cioppino with Tilapia. Homemade Juice mix - Swiss Chard, Lemon, Ginger, Beets, Watercress, Apple, Carrot, Mint. 

Meal 4 - Yogi Detox tea. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE Turkish food! And your juice sounds yummy!

Cheryl said...

tilapia and swiss chard...a heavenly meal for me!!!!

Great running!

Donna said...

Nice splits. Great job!! You just friended me on DailyMile! I'm not just a sparkpeople friend, but a blogger friend too!