Wednesday, January 26, 2011

12 by 12 challenge results, Day 26!!

Wellness totals for the year starting January 1st, 2011..... 

Weight loss - 7.4 lbs!!! 4.6 lbs to go!! SO CLOSE!! 
Inches loss - 4.5 inches!! 
Miles - 70.39 

Daily results of 12 lbs by 12 months old challenge. Day 26... 

My splits - 
Mile 1 - warmup, knee hurt - 11:31 mm 
Mile 2 - feeling better - 10:27mm 
Mile 3 - feeling AMAZING - 9:08 mm 

First run in my CW-X compression tights....no brace. My 6 miler turned into a 3 miler as I was worried about over doing it with my half marathon only 3 days away. I will do an easy 3 miler tomorrow to make up the difference in the mileage. The first mile my knee felt as if it was going to fall off, but after warming up I hit my stride but it was not until the 3rd mile. 

Time - 31 
Calories burned - 402 
Calories consumed - 1,433 

Meal 1 - 1/2 Larabar and a TON of water with lemon 

Meal 2 - Grilled chicken with veggie salad on side and brown rice chicken soup 

Meal 3 - Greek yogurt with fresh blueberries, blackberries, chia seeds, raw organic trial mix and flaxseeds. 

Meal 4 - Homemade Dino Kale, Swiss chard, Lemon, Ginger, Mint, Apple, Carrot and Watercress juice. 

Meal 5 - Metabolic reset shake with Chia seeds and Almond milk 

Meal 6 - Detox tea and water with lemon.

No comments: