Friday, January 21, 2011

What I am currently reading. It is a long list!

From time to time on spark or via email I have people ask me questions about what it is I am reading, eating or what program I am using for my training and weight loss.

I thought I would give you a list of my current favorites!



- The Raw Food Detox Diet, Natalia Rose
- Racing Weight, Matt Fitzgerald
- Clean, Dr. Alejandro Junger
- Power Foods Cookbook, From  the creators of Whole Living Magazine 
- Rawfully Good, Diana Von Cranach
- 150 Healthiest Foods, Jonny Bowden
- The Cancer Fighting Kitchen, Rebecca Katz
- In Defense of Food, Michael Pollen

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

yikes that is alot of info!!!! I can not process that much!!
share with is what you learn along the way!! Coles Notes version for us lazy bones like me!