Tuesday, January 25, 2011

One week from today I start my Clean Program!!



I am both excited and nervous. In one week I am starting the Clean Program based on the book by Dr. Alejandro Junger. I believe in the program with all my heart. The basis is detoxification and cleansing for 21 days through eating specific foods and eliminating toxins not only from the foods we eat but the environmental factors that surround our culture.  

I have signed up online for my own personal clean program page where I will be blogging and documenting my 21 days. I am going to be training for my upcoming half marathon during the cleanse so it will be exciting to see how many pounds I can drop during this time. My goal is still to loose another 5.4 by April 4th, my daughters first birthday but if the cleanse goes well I may be able to loose the 5 lbs in the month of February!! My weight loss has already gone so well since cleaning up my diet even more than it was before. Since November 1st, the day I started my anniversary challenge, I have lost 19 lbs!!!! WOW!! 

I of course will be blogging my foods here as well so you can see what it is that I am eating. I think great things will come from this but it is always a bit scary starting something new and announcing it to the world! LOL! I do this because it increases my accountability and it has worked for me time and time again! 

So look out for my Clean Program, 21 day detox starting February 1st!!! I know I can do this! 

1 comment:

Julie said...

I can't wait to hear about it. I'm going to google the book and read up on it. Sounds very interesting. Good luck and congratulations on your success so far! It gives me motivation and a positive reinforcemnt reading about all your success!