Monday, August 25, 2008

Weekly Plan - August 25th - August 28th


This week is a busy one as we are leaving in 3 days for our vacation. My leg is getting better but I still have to be careful that I do not make it worse before our trip so I am focusing on weights and core work for this week. 

Goals for the week - 

1. Get 3 days of lifting in before we leave. 
2. 16 oz of water first thing in the morning before I eat. 
3. 4 cups of Green, White or Red tea per day
4. Loose another .5 inch ( somewhere, it really does not matter where...LOL) 
5. Maintain a daily deficit of 500- 750 

The plan for the week - 

Monday August 25th - 

Biceps, Shoulders and Triceps with 2 segments of Cathe Core Max 

Tuesday August 26th - 

Back and Chest work followed by 20 mins of Balance ball core work.

Wednesday August 27th - 

Biceps, Shoulders and Triceps with Ab Ripper X 

Thursday August 28th - 

Leaving for vacation will be back home September 17th!!

No comments: