Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Daily motivation!!

This was in my email this morning and I found it the perfect motivation to get my day started! So what can I do today that will take me a step closer towards success? I will give the next 24 hours all that I have. I will take time to remember that this day only comes around once and therefore I need to enjoy where I am now in my journey; not looking ahead but rather focusing all my attention in the THIS moment and to cherish how far I have come. 

Successful Action is Cumulative in Results 
Max Steingart 

Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out. 
Many people take the first step and stop. 
Yet, with every additional step you take, you enhance immensely 
the value of your first step. 

All masters of success are chiefly distinguished by their power 
of adding a second, a third and perhaps a forth step in a 
continuous line. 

There is no royal road to anything. 
One thing at a time, all things in succession is the rule of life. 
That which grows fast, withers as rapidly. 
That which grows slowly, endures. 

Do not despise the bottom rings in your ascent to greatness.
 

No comments: