Depending on your fitness level you can modify this workout to meet your fitness needs. To intensify, try adding weights and more intensity to these moves from the routine -
- Butt kicks - Add bicep curls and use 3 to 5 lb weights or weighted hand gloves
- Walking lunges with torso twist - hold 10 lb dumbbells
- Jumping jacks - use 3 lbs or weights hand gloves.
- Side shuffles - add 5 or 10 lb. dumbbells and at the end perform 10 reps of reverse wood choppers with a plyo squat.
- Walking lunges with shoulder press - add 5 to 10 lb. dumbbells. You can also do front and lateral raises on this one as well for an added push.
- Side to side lunge - add 5 to 10 lb dumbbells