Sunday, August 10, 2008

Results for 8/4 -8/10 and Plan for 8/11 - 8/17



This was an amazing week. It started off with one of the best strength training workouts I have had to date and ended with the best run of my life on Saturday. I still did not see a payoff as far as the scale. It can be frustrating, but I am seeing such a difference in all other areas of my body and fitness levels that suddenly the scale becomes less of a significant means of measuring my success. Regardless of the results - I am so proud of what I accomplished.  

Over the last 2 weeks I have not lost any weight however I have now lost a total of 3 inches!  This week alone I lost another 1.1 inches. I was able to wear 2 size M jackets that I bought earlier in the year, a big change from the size XL, I was wearing this time last year. I am making progress, slowly but it is showing. I feel lean, and strong and my clothes are fitting better than ever. Now it is time to press on to another week and focus on the next 16 days before we leave!! 

Results August 4th - August 10th - 

Calories burned - 5,604 - 5 days 
Caloric deficit - 5,000 -  7 days 
Pounds lost - 0 
Inches lost - 1.1 - Waist - .5  Calf - .3  Hips .3***Last week I lost .7 in my hips - so in 2 weeks I have lost 1 inch in my hips alone!!  

Weekly Plan  11th - August 17th 

Monday August 11th -  

Workout 1 -  P90X Back and Biceps with 30 min run 
Workout 2 - 30 mins of Power Yoga DVD 

Tuesday August 12th -  

Workout 1 - 30- 45 min run/30 min walk. 
Workout 2 - Cathe Butts and Guts DVD 

Wednesday August 13th -  Rest. 

Thursday August 14th - 

Workout 1 - 45 mins of HIIT on the treadmill 
Workout 2 - 45 min slow run followed by 30 mins of Power Yoga DVD

Friday August 15th -  

Workout 1 - P90X Chest, Shoulders and Triceps with 30 min run  
Workout 2 -  60 min yoga/ balance ball combo and Ab Ripper X DVD 

Saturday 16th -  

Workout 1 - Long run - 90 mins 
Workout 2 - 30 mins of Rodney Yee Power Yoga 

Sunday August 17th -  Rest. 






No comments: