Saturday, July 19, 2008

Week of July 21st - July 27th

Goals for the week - 

1. Burn 3,500 calories
2. Maintain a daily deficit of 500- 800 calories
3. Push ups - 150 

The Plan - 
  • Monday - Run 45 mins and P90X Chest and Back.
  • Tuesday -  Run 45 mins and P90X Core Syn. 
  • Wednesday - Speed drills and P90X Shoulders and Arms 
  • Thursday -  Run 45 mins and Cathe Butts and Guts dvd.
  • Friday -  Cathe Drill max dvd - full body weights. 
  • Saturday - Long run - 90 mins.
  • Sunday - Day off!! 

1 comment:

Dee said...

Jen, I have just viewed your before and after photos. Oh my gosh... you have worked so hard and look so healthy. You should be so very proud of yourself for losing weight the correct way. I have looked at some of your workouts- whew... I have not gone far enough to see what your daily nuitrition consists of. Keep up the good work- you are sure motivating me!