Thursday, July 03, 2008

A new month, new goals and a new me!


“Success means doing the best we can with what we have. Success is the doing, not the getting; in the trying, not the triumph. Success is a personal standard, reaching for the highest that is in us, becoming all that we can be.” Zig Ziglar

It has been awhile since I have posted my goals and affirmations. As there are only 6 months left this year, I have to work harder than ever to make the most of each month.

My Affirmations -

I am stronger and leaner than 30 days ago.
I am living up to my full potential each day.
I am wearing size 6's for the first time in over 10 years.
I am running faster and stronger every day.
I am currently 23.54% body fat
I am happy and healthy and ready to reach higher.

I will reach my goal of 17 -18% body fat by the end of 2008.
I will increase my speed and overall endurance.
I will loose another 10 - 15 pounds by the end of 2008.
I will continue to make the most of each day that I am blessed with.
I will run the NYC marathon.
I will wear a size 4/5 by the end of 2008.

Goals 2008 -

Ultimate Long Term Goal -

1. To run multiple marathons including the NYC marathon.
2. To become a triathlete again.
3. To never stop living life with passion and a desire for wellness.

6 Month Goals-

1. To get to 17% - 18% Body Fat.
2. To loose another 10 - 15 pounds.
3. To wear a size 4/5 jeans by the end of 2008.
4. To improve my 5k time to 25 mins by the end of 2008.

2 Month Goals -

1. To get under 20% Body Fat before August 27, 2008.
2 .To loose another 8 pounds before August 27, 2008.
3. To finish the P90X - 8 week program I have made for myself.
4. To improve my runs in both distance and speed.
5. To complete my long run of 13.1 miles

I now know what I want to accomplish, I know what I need to do to get there - now it is time to get out there and MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!

No comments: