Total distance - 3 miles
Total Time - 30.34 min - post run time - 36 mins with cool down.
Calories Burned - 428
HR - Avg - 84% Zone 4, Max - 102% Exceeded Zone 5 by 2%.
Fitness Note - Good run today. I did not do as well as I hoped for but I am very pleased with my last .5 mile time - 4.21 mins. First 2.5 miles where slow, sore from yesterday, but finished strong. Feeling stronger with my pace. Every day getting stronger!
Workout 2 - P90X Legs and Back -
Total Time - 49.36 min
Calories Burned - 502
HR - Avg 78% Zone 3, Max - 89% Zone 4
Fitness Note - Great leg workout!! Hard stuff but worth it - killer burn!
- Balance Lunges - 30 reps with 11 lb. dumbbell.
- Calf raise squat - 30 reps with 11 lb. dumbbell.
- One arm dumbbell rows - 100 reps - 25 reps each arm with 25 pound dumbbells.
- Dumbbell bent over rows - 50 reps with 50 lbs.
- Dead lifts - 20 reps with 50 lbs.
- Super skater squats - 50 reps
- Wall squats - 90 secs non stop - alternating low and mid squat.
- Step back lunge - 24 reps with 11lb. dumbbells.
- Alternating side lunges - 30 reps
- Alternating one leg wall squats - 60 sec.
- Deep deadlift squats - 40 reps
- Three way lunge kicks - 24 reps
- Sneaky lunge - Walking Deep lunges on toes only with hand raise - 30 reps
- Chair pose - 2 reps hold each 30 sec.
- Toe roll ISO lunge - 40 reps
- Groucho/ crab walk - deep plyo squat - 45 sec non stop
- 3 way calf raises - 45 slow reps with 17 pound dumbbell, 30 fast reps with 17 pound dumbbell.
- 80/20 Cyber speed squats - 40 reps standard and 20 reps with jump squat.
Total Time - 85 mins
Calories Burned - 930
Caloric Deficit - 600
Fitness Note - I am happy with today's workout. Another day of the program accomplished! I was quite sluggish today especially in the first part of the run this morning. My 2.5 mile time was not good -avg. 5.8 mph - but at least I pushed through the day and finished with a strong .5 mile - avg 7.2mph time and a great leg and back workout. Tomorrow is another day! Did I do my best? Yes. Could I have gone faster? Yes. Will I do better next time? Absolutely!!!