P90X Chest, Shoulders, Tris with Ab X along with treadmill run. Circuit intervals - chest, shoulders, tris - then treadmill run for 10 mins then back to next circuit and repeat 3 times - 30 min run high speed 8.0 mph.
- Slow motion 3/1 pushups - 30 reps
- In and out shoulder flys - 16 reps with 11 lb. dumbbells
- Chair dips - one leg raised - 30 reps
- Plange push ups - 10 reps
- Pike press push ups - 10 reps
- Side tri rises - 10 reps Right side 12 reps Left side
- Alternating fly pushups - 12 reps
- Shoulder scarecrow rises - 15 reps with 7 pound dumbbells.
- Overhead tricep extensions - 15 reps with 17 lb dumbbell.
- Two twitch speed push ups - 20 reps
- Y Shoulder presses - 15 reps with 11lb dumbbells.
- Lying tricep extensions - 20 reps with 11 lb. dumbbells
- Side to side push ups - 10 reps
- Shoulder pour flys - 15 reps with 7 pound dumbbells.
- Side leaning tricep extensions - 16 reps with 17 pound dumbbell.
- Diamond pushups - 21 reps
- Weighted Shoulder circles - 25 reps with 7 lb. dumbbells.
- Overhead tricep throws - 16 reps with 17 lb dumbbells.
- Slow mo throws - 8 reps with 11 lb. dumbbells.
- Alternating front to back overhead tricep extensions - 16 reps with 17 lb dumbbell.
- Fly row presses - 8 reps with 11 pound dumbbells.
- Dumbbell cross body blows - 30 reps with 11 lb dumbbells.
- One arm plank/balance push ups - 10 reps
- Ab Ripper X - 250 reps.
Total Time - 114 mins
Calories Burned - 1,321
Push ups - 123
Crunches - 250
HR - Avg - 73% Zone 3, Max - 99% Zone 5
Caloric Deficit - will report back at the end of the day
Fitness Note - Hard day. First day back from vacation and I am feeling the jet lag. I pushed through and I am so proud that I did not stop or settle for anything less that my best! The first day of my 8 week plan is in the books!!