Total time - 83 mins
Calories burned - 968
HR - Avg. 84% Zone 4, Max - 96% Zone 5
Fitness note - Today was my longest non-stop run I have had to date!! It was another hot day outside but it felt good to be out there enjoying every minute of this beautiful day. I ran to my usual motivating music as well as a 40 min Itrain program. This really helped me pace myself today. What a wonderful run this was!
Workout 2 - P90X Core Synergistics
- Stacked foot/staggered pushups - 15 reps
- Banana rolls - side to stomach to side hold 5 sec each - 2 reps
- Leaning crescent lunges with 7 lb. dumbbells - 24 reps
- Squat runs - 60 secs with 11 lb. dumbells.
- Sphinx pushups/ close grip to plank - 15 reps
- Bow to boat - 5 reps.
- Low lateral skaters - 25 reps
- Lunge and reach - 40 reps with 11 lb. dumbbells.
- Prison cell pushups/ core pushups with knee raise to standing position - 13 reps
- Side hip raise - 25 reps.
- Sumo Squat with w press - 30 reps with 11 lb. dumbbells.
- Plank run - 60 sec.
- Walking planks front and back - 4 reps
- Superman to Banana - 60 sec
- Deep lunge to kickback, curl and press - 20 reps with 7 lb. dumbbells.
- Towel hoppers/ side to side plyo jump - 60 sec.
- Plank and reach pushups - 8 reps.
- Dreya rolls - did not complete, I was so tired!
Total time - 53 mins
Calories burned - 383
HR - Avg. 65%, Zone 2, Max - 91% Zone 5
Fitness note - What a great core workout this was! I was so tired towards the end that on the last move I literally was stuck on the floor unable to jump up.....those of you who have done this know what I mean!! LOL! It was so funny because my body was like jello and I could not get off of the floor. I started laughing and knew it was time to cool down. Needless to say I did not do the bonus round, I will have to make that a goal for next time!
Totals for the day -
Time - 136 mins
Calories burned - 1,351
Caloric deficit - 800.
Fitness note - Overall it was an amazing day! I feel exhausted but accomplished!