Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Tremendous Day 6....

Even though today was beyond words, the blog is sure to be short.......again!! I need to blog earlier in the day as when I hit this bed, I feel so tired. Good hard working out will do that to you.

Todays WOD......

90mins of trails and hills - walk/run
9.3 miles of HIIT on the bike
Short but awesome ST session....

100 chops with sumo squat using a 12 lb MB
Quick bicep set - 30 lb DB's for 20 reps, then 20lb DB's for 40 reps and then two arm curls with 10 lb DB's for 20 reps.
229 military - NO knee pushups in celebration of this day 2/29 :) Just had to do it!!

Short ST for today as I have some heavy lifting tomorrow but the pushups gave me a great burn......

Here is the food log link.......sorry so photos again, too busy to remember sometimes....

Daily Food Log Link 

Resting now....off to get some hot tea and sink into bed and watch a bit of Pride and Prejudice.....a true favorite ;)