Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

Good morning all....

This morning my husband was so sweet as he greeted me with this little book he bought for me. It says on the front.....In Love with you! It is a book of love quotes in Norwegian and he wants to write the English translation below each quote of the book....so sweet. To be honest, I did not even remember it was Valentines day until last night! Looks like I need to be creative today and Kayla and I will make Daddy a special gift!




For tonight, I think we might have some dark chocolate as a little treat!!  I have some 100% cacao powder and I have 90% dark chocolate so maybe I can make him a special little something ;)

Onto fitness.........I am so very sore from yesterday....big surprise! ;) Today's workout is going to be a Cathe dvd....Cardio Fusion or something similar, I have not decided yet.

Last night was good. We went to the mall here and I got highlights from a very nice salon called Modern Design.....it was great.... and I am happy to say it was a success. No more crazy hair stories from other countries! Well, at least not while we are living here. I guess they know how to take care of blondes here :)

Dinner was good, simple and I am happy that I stayed on track and did not give into the scones at Wayne's! Goodness those are good.......oatmeal scones :)

Here was my dinner last night....grilled Salmon and Spinach



My breakfast this morning was Bob's 10 grain mix along with wheat bran and chia seeds, 1/2 apple and a few almonds.



Have a truly blessed day!! REACH HIGH!

2 comments:

Anele @ Success Along the Weigh said...

That's one good hubby you've got there! Mine surprised me with breakfast so we could eat together this morning. :)

Enjoy your Valentines Day my beautiful friend!

nikko said...

I'm new to your blog. I really appreciate all the meal ideas. It's so helpful! I'm on my own weight loss journey and I've lost 55 pounds in the last two years, all through healthier eating and exercise! Your story is so inspirational and I appreciate your common sense approach. So many people look for a quick fix! Thank you.