Thursday, March 01, 2012

Successful day.....now ready for bed.

It is 7:29 pm here and I have taken my bath and I am in bed blogging about to seriously fall asleep. Once again my fatigue is beyond words. From the house work, playtime with my girl, working out.....by the end of the day I feel just completely exhausted but I also feel so accomplished....as if I did my best and I can rest in knowing I did all I could on this day.

Here are my stats for today......

Fuel - 1,502 calories - Food Log Can be seen HERE

Fitness - ST Circuit Training - 10 stations - 50 reps per station....

1. Military pushups - 50 reps
2. Tricep pushups - Close grip - 25 reps along with Diamond pushups - 25 reps
3. Side tri rise - 50 reps ( 25 reps per side )
4. 2 arm bicep curls - 50 reps using 20 lb DB's.....this was hard, very proud I pressed on
5. Shoulder press - 50 reps with 10 lb DB's
6. Laying down 2 arm tricep extension - 50 reps using 10 lb DB's
7. 2 arm bent over back row - 50 reps using 20 lb DB's......another one I struggled with but I made it!
8. Balance ball reverse flys - 50 reps using 3 lb DB's
9. Horizontal MB chops - 50 reps with 12 lb medicine ball
10. Side to side chops - 50 reps using one 20 lb DB

Cardio - 7 miles Run/Walk with hills

AHR - 128
MHR - 180......I remember running that hill......ugh

6 miles run with walking intervals - had to walk down the hills while pushing my girl then I did running repeats uphill and throughout the run - AP 12:40 - slow but I had to walk a bit more today than I would have liked due to my knee. It is hard pushing her up hills with my knee....but going down hill is actually worse.....

M1 - 14:03
M2 - 13:24
M3 - 12:50
M4 - 12:12
M5 - 13:23
M6 - 10:10

Cool down walk - M 7 - 15 min aprox

2 comments:

Anele @ Success Along the Weigh said...

Good lord woman! Your posts exhaust me!

Is it selfish of me to hope these 3 years go by quickly? I miss talking with you. :(

Unknown said...

Amazing girl!