Friday, February 24, 2012

Day 1 of my 9 day challenge DONE!

I am officially finished with day 1 of my 9 day challenge and all is going very well. This challenge is an attempt to get back at blogging my foods and tracking my calories etc....the formula that has worked so well for me in the past.

Short blog on this Day 1.....here are my results.

Fitness - 80 mins

30 mins on the Bike - HIIT hill intervals with one speed interval. 12.3 miles ARPM 68 due to the climbs.

Cathe Turbo Barre DVD - 50 mins

Fuel for today - 1,273 Calories...on the low side I know but I am full. 52 grams of fiber today :)

193 grams of carbs
30 grams of fat
80 grams of protein.

Macros -

Fat - 19.9%
Carbs - 56.6%
Protein - 23.5%





Morning VM Green blend




Oat bran, strawberries, apple, almonds, soy milk, chia seeds and flaxseeds along with Jasmine Green tea with lemon.




Bean salad with spinach, broccoli, onions, avocado and hot peppers.


Snack was raw broccoli and natural PB with banana and more tea along with a blood orange.




Protein shake made with water and frozen berries





Afternoon tea with Organic unsweetened soy milk





Protein pumpkin pancakes!!!

Along with the pancakes I had a grapefruit and tea.

Post dinner VM green and LACV to end the day.....

Day 2 here we come!!!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Anele @ Success Along the Weigh said...

Everything looks wonderful and great workouts my little Norwegian delight! :) (I'm loopy today!)

Anya said...

Jen, thank you for being so dedicated in journaling your weight/health journey in such a details. It helps me so much. I get ideas and inspiration from you. Thank you!

Summer said...

Jen you are a great teacher for eating healthy,fitness, and faith. Thank you...