Monday, July 04, 2011

A Spirulina 4th...

Tonight we are celebrating this wonderful holiday with a big glass of green juice!!!! This is my newest treat from HealthForce Nutritionals.





Michaela is sound asleep and we are watching the fireworks special on TV from Washington. It was a perfect day in every way. We are still getting used to being back as we flew in late Saturday night. We got home after midnight and we are still feeling the effects. So it has been a lazy, wonderful, relaxing holiday for us.

I am using a new blogging app trying to see if there is a way I can blog from my phone when out or on vacation. Just a fast way to load photos and updates. Think FB updates but for my fitness blog and for our family blog as well.

Anyways, I hope this works as it will save me a ton of time! :)

Enjoy this special holiday!!! Happy 4th to Everyone!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Anele @ Success Along the Weigh said...

Looks good! Now repost those awesome pics you did in your test posts! ;)