Sunday, July 17, 2011

Workout plan for this week.

This past week of workouts were some of my best since my injury.

I hope to do even better this week and remain injury free! My knee is constantly improving and I have yet to receive my injections. They called and the first may come this week.

Below is my plan of attack for this week!

Monday - 3 mile Run/walk an easy pace, bike 20 miles, flat ride and ST using TRX.

Tuesday - Hill work. 10 miles hard on the bike. Easy 3 mile walk and 1 mile swim.

Wednesday - ST with P90x or Drill Max. Easy ride for 10 and a 3 mile walk.

Thursday- swim 2 miles easy with pull and kick drills. Light 10 mile ride.

Friday- ST with TRX, a 20 mile ride flat and a 3 mile walk.

Saturday - Mini brick - 15 mile ride / 2 mile run easy. Followed by a 1/2 mile swim with a 800 pull.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a great plan to me!!

Marathon 10k said...

That's good idea, I hope you could join some marathon's too. It's fun to be there.