Thursday, July 14, 2011

New products to try!!

When I arrived home today from the gym I was so happy to see my new products there waiting for me! I am trying out another 2 items from HealthForce Nutritionals....Liver Rescue 4 and Maca Force.


Along with these, I am excited to finally try Sun Warrior Protein. I first learned about this protein when I was doing the Clean Program by Dr. Junger back in February. Everyone is always telling me just how wonderful of a product it is so I am going to give it a try. I am curious to see how it matches up with my other favorite Vegan protein powders.....Garden of Life raw protein, Vega and Warrior Food by HealthForce.

Looking forward to a shake tonight and after todays workouts, I will need it!!

1 comment:

BrendaKaye said...

Oh I can't wait to hear what you think about the Sun Warrior Protein because I have been considering it for a while. I would love to hear a comparison of the two brands in taste and cost!