Thursday, March 31, 2011

March Meltdown Challenge Day 31 Results


LAST DAY OF MY MARCH MELTDOWN......DONE!!! 

March Meltdown Challenge Results - Starting March 1st 
Weight Loss - 7.4 pounds 
Inches Lost - 2.25 inches 
Miles - 83.85 

Wellness totals for the year - Starting January 1st 
Weight Loss - 23 pounds 
Inches Lost - 10 inches 
Miles - 212.59 

Morning routine - The usual. Lemon, ACV, cayenne. Matcha tea and water 

 

Breakfast - Starbucks Tall skinny latte.....Out shopping with my girl so I had to make it work. Jamba juice berry shake ( 150 calories with 50 calories of protein powder and matcha powder) along with a double wheat grass shot. 

 

 

Lunch - Again, had to make the best choice with where I was at that time. Chargrilled salad - NO CHEESE or other junk on there. 210 calories as I had it. Not the healthiest choice but I did my best. 

 

Dinner - Ahi tuna steak over raw Kale, avocado, cucumber and raw asparagus with tomato along with 24 oz of Oolong and Matcha tea and my maca root shake. 

 

 

Ok, about the shake. SOOOOOO many people have emailed me or asked about it so here are my ingredients. Hope this helps answer your questions! 

I use Almond milk, the silk brand UNSWEETENED along with 1 serving of each of the following...... 

Chia seeds 
Garden of Life RAW Fiber Blend 
Either 1 scoop of Metabolic reset or Garden of LIfe RAW Protein. 
A bunch of ice 
Truvia 
Raw Cacao powder 
Maca Root Powder....LOVE this stuff!!!! 

 

Sometimes I will add in my green powders along with a couple of detoxifying powders if needed. 

Green Vibrance 
Garden of Life Raw Perfect Food 
Flaxseed blend with detox herbs and fiber 
Michael Tierra Internal Cleanser 

 

All of these can be found at either Central Market, Whole Foods or the Vitamin Shoppe. As always, you can email me if you have any other questions.

No comments: