Thursday, March 10, 2011

Are you willing to step outside of your comfort zone and REACH for more!





I posted this last night on FB but I cannot stop thinking about how many of us are spending our days afraid to step outside of our comfort zone. What grand things await for us there that we will never know unless we take that first step! How will you step out of your comfort zone? For me, it is constantly pushing the ideas in my head that I think are impossible and making them a REALITY through hard work and dedication!




What is your anti-comfort zone goal for this week going to be? Why wait to start living....DO IT NOW! Thanks to my super marathon friend Magda for the inspiration behind this post! You inspire us all girl. 

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I love Love LOVE that quote!!! Thanks so much for sharing and for making me stop for a damn minute and think about what my goals are. :)

momof3girls said...

I went to the gym this week -Ahh! A chubby chic went, survived, and even liked it!