Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Cathe Drill Max DVD

From my workout today....

Here is a good, long 8 min clip of the Cathe Drill Max DVD, one of my all time favorites! This DVD got me through 3 years working out in Russia! A very hard and effective workout for sure! Michaela LOVED watching this! She was in the bouncy jumping up and down like crazy, laughing. She was even laughing at me bouncing up and down. When I was doing planks and so on she was crawling under me...so cute! Cannot wait until she can workout with me someday! We had so much fun today. She is sound asleep now...I miss her already. 


1 comment:

Quick Weight Loss said...

I did weight watchers. it worked, but It took FOREVER. last year, a month before my best friend's wedding I wanted to lose 11 Pounds, and my mom found this diet that works fast. I lost 10 Pounds in about 20 days, and it wasn't one of them creazy low carb diets or anything. they give you this menu that you need to follow, and it menipulates your hormones, and forces your body to burn fat. here's a realy cool website I found about this diet- some girl tried this diet, and she created a blog and reported every single day untill she reached her goal weight. check it out- this diet is easy to follow and I lost the weight fast and haven't gained it back since :)
Here's a link to this girl's blog:
http://how-to-lose-weight-fast-with-fatloss4idiots-reality.com/