Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Post Biggest Loser workout.....

As I mentioned in my results blog that I posted earlier today, I am a fan of the Biggest Loser. My husband and I watched tonight's episode and by the end of the show we were motivated to go out for a run. I had already had a good workout for the day but I wanted to share this moment with my husband. It was a wonderful run. I loved running at night through the trees, it is definitely different than my workouts during the day. I also ran without my ipod which is something I NEVER do, yes, I am addicted! I have to have my Rocky theme, what can I say!

I found running without my music refreshing. The sound of my feet hitting the pavement, hearing my breathing patterns, the sound of the frogs and crickets, the river rushing down the falls at the pond.....it all was so beautiful. I looked up at the stars and thought this was the perfect way to end my day!

I have an apt tomorrow morning with my doctor to review the results of my MRI and test for my shin and my knee, so I am hoping for a good report! Before my apt I am hoping to get a a good 3 mile run to start off my day!

What a fabulous day this was and in the spirit of the Biggest Loser, I will leave you with this question, what have you done today to make you feel proud?

PM Workout with husband -
Time - 21.30 min run with warm up walk and 2.17 min cool down walk
Calories burned - 167

Totals for the day -
Time - 111.47
Calories burned - 767

2 comments:

Robert said...

I love doing push ups between comercials while watching the Biggest loser!

Tori said...

I love Biggest Loser this season too! I think I'll Netflix the last few seasons....they really are inspirational! By the end, those contestants are in better shape than I am at times.....they are working out HOURS a day!