Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Workout results 12/9

Wonderful day, but I am so tired and ready for bed! I woke up this morning with a ton of energy and I did not let it go to waste. I walked 5 miles this morning, then went for a prenatal massage (which was amazing!) and by the time I came back to the house, I was totally exhausted. I wanted to go out for another 2 miles tonight after dinner but my body was telling me to stop. I listened and now I am resting. Tomorrow is a new day with new goals to reach, but for now I am proud of how well I have done.

Goals for today -
1. Drink at least 128 oz of water a day - 128 oz DONE!
2. Complete scheduled workout for each day - 5 miles DONE!
3. Log all foods and stay within range - DONE! 1,826 calories consumed
4. Consume at least 30 grams of fiber a day - DONE! 30 grams consumed
5. Consume at least 80 grams of protein a day - DONE! 130 grams consumed

Workout for today - 5 mile morning walk
Time - 84 mins
Calories burned - 507

Totals for the week so far -
Miles - 18.25/30
Time - 311 mins
Calories burned - 1,870

1 comment:

TX Runner Mom said...

Great job Jen!!!