Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Rest day but still have goals to reach...

I am taking today off. Why? Well because I feel tried and it is a cold, rainy day here and it just feels right. I am going into town to run some errands and sit at Starbucks to read one of my baby books then try to get an appointment for a prenatal massage later before my husband comes home to paint. My husband told me to take it easy today and well if I am a good wife I need to do what he says, right?!?

Even though I will not be walking today, I still have goals I need to reach. Staying on track with my water, foods and so on are just as important as fitness, even more now so that I am feeding my little angel!

Goals for today 12/30 -

1. Eat at least 5 servings of fruits and veggies
2. Consume at least 35 grams of fiber
3. Consume at least 90 grams of protein
4. Drink at least 128 oz of water (1 gallon)
5. Log all foods and stay with in calories - 1,600 - 1,800

2 comments:

Mark said...

You are doing an amazing job and are an inspiration!

Running Diva Mom said...

Wow -- that sounds like an amazing "me day". I'm jealous!