Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Workout results 12/29

Today was wonderful. I was able to get in my 5 miles despite the bad weather here. I do think I am going to take tomorrow off, rest and take it easy. Tonight I am feeling tired and with all the errands I have to do around town tomorrow, I think that will be enough work. Then I can come back Thursday for another strong day. I am also going to get another massage tomorrow, I am due for another and those are just the BEST!!

Hope everyone has a lovely night! Thank you for your very sweet comments on my blog regarding our anniversary. It meant allot to me. You guys never cease to amaze me with your outpouring of support for every aspect of my life!

Total time and calories for the day -
Time - 99 mins - 5.12 mile walk
Calories burned - 462
Miles for the week - 13.12/30

Goals for today 12/28 -

1. Walk 4 miles - 5.12 miles DONE for today!!!
2. Eat at least 6 servings of fruits and veggies - Did not do only 2 servings today
3. Consume at least 35 grams of fiber - 56 grams DONE!
4. Consume at least 90 grams of protein - 146 grams DONE!
5. Drink at least 128 oz of water (1 gallon) - DONE!
6. Log all foods and stay with in calories - 1,800 - 2,000 - Just under range - 1,678 Calories consumed.

No comments: