Thursday, December 10, 2009

Workout results 12/10

Short blog today. My parents are coming tomorrow to see us and the baby! I worked hard to get done everything I needed to do for their visit along with walking my miles and now I am truly zapped and ready for bed! It is only 6:15! Ha! It feels good to have done so much in a day.

Goals for today -
1. Drink at least 128 oz of water a day - 128 oz DONE!
2. Complete scheduled workout for each day - 7.53 miles DONE!
3. Log all foods and stay within range - DONE! 1,837 calories consumed
4. Consume at least 30 grams of fiber a day - DONE! 48 grams consumed
5. Consume at least 80 grams of protein a day - DONE! 114 grams consumed

Workout for today - Walked 7.53 miles
Time - 127 mins
Calories burned - 780

Breakdown of miles -
Morning walk - 4.01 miles
Post lunch walk - 1.27 miles
Evening walk before dinner - 2.25 miles
Total - 7.53 miles

Totals for the week so far -
Miles - 25.78/30
Time - 428 mins
Calories burned - 2,650

1 comment:

SeattleRunnerGirl said...

Jen, your motivation is so high, or so it seems, every day. Where does that come from? I recently miscarried, and I've struggled ever since then to find the DESIRE to keep going strong. I *love* reading your blog because I think, "Someday I'll have days like that and feel that happy and motivated." Can you share a little more about the source of your motivation in life?