Monday, December 28, 2009

Goals for today...

I love writing my morning goals out for each day and posting them. During the day if I am slacking I hear this little voice that tells me I have announced what it is that I want to accomplish and I better stop procrastinating and GET IT DONE! It really helps me not only with my workouts but with my foods as well. We all have different things that motivate us but for me, blogging and being accountable does it!

Goals for today 12/28 -
1. Walk 6 miles - Morning walk 3 miles/ Post lunch walk 3 miles
2. Eat at least 6 servings of fruits and veggies
3. Consume at least 35 grams of fiber
4. Consume at least 90 grams of protein
5. Drink at least 128 oz of water (1 gallon)
6. Log all foods and stay with in calories - 1,800 - 2,000

1 comment:

TX Runner Mom said...

I like your idea of posting goals in the morning...maybe I need to start doing this. :-) Hope you and your hubby are enjoying the holidays!