Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Goals for today...

Last night we did in fact go to dinner, see I told you I know my husband! We picked up the crib then went to the Macaroni Grill. I was bound and determined to be good and so I ordered the Honey Balsamic Chicken and along with half of a house salad. Then we came home and I started to log my dinner and was in shock, that dish has over 1,000 calories!!! I did not eat all of it but still I consumed 1,175 calories for dinner when you include the bread and salad. WOW! I am so happy I walked those 8 miles! I was not expecting that big of a dinner. I am so happy that I did not get one of the many cheesy, yummy pastas they have there I have no idea how many calories that would have been!

Anyways, I promised last night on my blog I would update my stats after dinner as so here are the final day totals from yesterday....

Daily Goals from 12/7 -
1. Drink at least 128 oz of water a day - 128 oz DONE!
2. Complete scheduled workout for each day - 8.2 miles DONE!
3. Log all foods and stay within range - (1,800 - 2,000) - Did not do - 2,287 calories consumed
4. Consume at least 30 grams of fiber a day - Only 25 grams consumed
5. Consume at least 80 grams of protein a day - DONE! 127 grams consumed

Goals for today!
1. Walk 4 miles this morning then another 2 miles tonight for a total of 6 miles!
2. Make sure I get all my water in - 128 oz at least
3. Stay on track with my calories, NO macaroni grill...LOL

Reach high today!! Blessings to you all. I am off to walk my 4 miles and start reaching these goals! This day will only pass me by once, I intend to make the most of it! Whatever your goals are....GO FOR IT TODAY!!!

4 comments:

Krissa said...

I dont know where the calories come from on some of those restaraunt meals! I usually try to check the calories before I go but I have been fooled several times!

I love going to Applebees for that reason. They have the WW menu.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE her crib! It is beautiful.

Eight miles. Good job!
Walk a few for me today. I took a rest day. :)

teacherwoman said...

It always seems to amaze me at how many calories can be packed into a meal at a restaurant, even when we think we are making a healthier choice!

Have a great day!

Mary said...

Wow Jen, you are doing amazing!

Jen's Journey said...

Thank you!