Thursday, November 20, 2008

Taking the day off...

I woke up this morning and did not feel my usual self. Not sure if I am about to get sick or I am just tired, either way, I am taking today off. Today I had scheduled core work and a walk so I will have to make it up tomorrow. Despite the fact that I took today off, I still met all my goals! 

Daily goals - 
Drink 20 oz of water before breakfast - done 
Take all supplements and vitamins - done 
Knee exercises and stretches  - done 
Ice at least 4 times throughout the day - done 
Stay within caloric range for the day - done  

Daily Intake - 
Calories consumed - 1,249
Protein -  38%
Fat -  28%
Carbs -  34%

Meal 1 -  20 oz of water. 3/4 cup of muesli, 1/2 cup of yogurt, 1/2 apple and 1 tbsp of ground flaxseeds.  2 cups of black tea with milk. 

Meal 2 - 5 egg whites scrambled with 1/2 cup of grilled veggies, and 3.5 oz of ground chicken breast. 40 oz of water. 

Meal 3 - 2 eggs scrambled with 1/2 cup of chopped mushrooms. 20 oz of water.  2 cups of decaf black tea with lemon

Meal 4 - 3.5 oz of ground chicken, garlic and mushrooms stuffed in a red bell pepper. 20 oz of water. 

Meal 5 - 1.5 scoops of protein powder, 1/2 cup of frozen strawberries and 8 oz of water. 20 oz of water. 


No comments: