Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Workout results 10/28

Another great day! During my walk this morning I wanted to shake things up a bit so after walking 2.5 miles I walked home and got my 5 lb DBs. Then for one mile I carried them while doing some bicep curls and shoulder work while walking. I found it a great way to get my heart rate up while walking. I will need to get some 3 lb DBs so I can carry them longer, after 1 mile of curls, I was zapped, especially after yesterdays ST workout. I completed my walk with a 1/2 mile slow jog with a few walking intervals for about 60 - 90 seconds. My total mileage this morning was 4.25 miles and I found it to be a wonderful way to start my day!

I am hoping that after a few more days of walking along with a good 4 miles or so on Saturday I will meet my 20 mile goal for this week. We have rain coming tomorrow so I may need to work around that.

I once again pre-logged my dinner for the day. We are having more chili and cornbread, it was SOOOO good! I have had several request for the recipe so I will have to post it later tonight. Overall, today was another successful day. Mom and baby to be are as happy as we can be!

Daily goals -
1. Drink 1 gallon of water - almost, but not quite there yet. After dinner I will reach my 120 oz goal.
2. Complete scheduled workout - DONE!
3. Log foods and stay on track with calories - DONE....pre-logged calories for dinner.

Totals for the day -
Time - 90 mins
Calories burned - 569
Calories consumed - 1,868

Workout 1 - 4.25 mile walk/slow jog with partial distance (1 mile) holding 5 lb DBs.
Time - 70 mins/ 16:28 mm avg pace
Calories burned - 454

Workout 2 - Prenatal Pilates/Yoga
Time - 20 mins
Calories burned - 115

Light stretching warm up followed by...
Inchworm - 10 reps
Plank hold to failure - 10 reps
Pushups wide fly - 10 reps
Airplane Pose - 10 reps
Side Plank - 10 reps for each side
Bridges - 10 reps
Downward dog to plank - 10 reps
Warrior to downward dog - 10 reps
Followed by deep stretching

No comments: