Thursday, October 22, 2009

Workout results 10/22

Today was perfect! Simply perfect. My headache from yesterday was gone, we had a wonderful visit to the doctor, my workout was light but strong, and I enjoyed a lovely lunch with my husband talking about our baby! It doesn't get any better...

Daily goals -
1. Drink 1 gallon of water - DONE! I drank 1.5 gallons today..OY!
2. Complete scheduled workout - DONE!
3. Log foods and stay on track with calories - DONE! Despite having a large lunch.

Totals for the day -
Time - 97 mins
Calories burned - 664
Calories consumed - 1,940

Workout - 3.5 mile walk with my husband, followed by strength training -
Fire hydrants - 2 sets of 25 reps
Pizza press - 2 sets of 25 reps
Front raise with squat - 2 sets of 10 reps with 5 lb DBs
Lateral raise - 2 sets of 10 reps with 5 lb DBs
Bicep curls - 2 sets of 20 reps with 18.5 lb DBs
Laying down tricep extensions - 2 sets of 20 reps with 18.5 lb DBs
Bicep curls with squat - 2 sets of 30 reps with 5 lb DBs
Plank hold to failure - 10 reps
Inchworm - 10 reps

No comments: