Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Schedule for the week...

I had the most amazing weekend! The weather was perfect and I was able to spent a great deal of time with my husband getting the house ready for the season while baking pumpkin bread, drinking my homemade wassail and enjoying the cold weather.

I am doing very well staying on track and I want this week to be no exception. Here is the schedule for my workouts this week along with what I want to accomplish and be held accountable for......

Goals for this week -
1. Walk - 24 miles
2. Drink 1 gallon of water each day
3. Stay on track with calories and log foods

Monday - 3 mile walk
Tuesday - 3 mile walk and ST
Wednesday - 3 mile walk
Thursday - 3 mile walk and ST
Friday - 3 mile walk
Saturday - 6 mile walk
Sunday - 3 mile walk

1 comment:

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

Jealous of your cooler weather. Here in AZ still hot!
Workout for the week sounds great.
Hugs, Bobbi Jo