Sunday, October 25, 2009

Workout results 10/25

Today was hard. This morning I felt on top of the world and then around 2:00, my energy was gone, a headache came on and I felt miserable. I started getting dizzy and so I laid down to rest. I feel somewhat better but I am by far back to normal. Even though today was a challenge, my mood is high and I feel truly blessed. I know that this will pass and I soon will on my way to having a strong week. I did manage to stay on track once again with my calories and my water intake and for that I am proud.

Here's hoping tomorrow is a better day.....

Daily Goals -
1. Drink one gallon of water - DONE!
2. Stay within caloric range - DONE! 1,782 calories consumed
3. Complete scheduled workout - did not do...

1 comment:

Diane, Fit to the Finish said...

Congrats on your pregnancy! Take care of yourself - pregnancy, childbirth and babies are such tremondous blessings!