Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Workout results 10/21

Very light day today, my head was bothering me so I did not push it. I still managed to eat well and get in a good 2 mile walk. On days like this it is important to find what you did right. I am proud that despite my head hurting I got out there and walked anyways and all day I was very careful with my calories. I did well but I am hoping that tomorrow is better!

Daily goals -
1. Drink 1 gallon of water - DONE!
2. Complete scheduled workout - did not do - needed to walk 3
3. Log foods and stay on track with calories - DONE!

Totals for the day - 2.13 mile easy walk
Time - 35 mins
Calories burned - 210
Calories consumed - 1,771

3 comments:

Bren Haas said...

You are doing wonderful... just keep on walking! You are going to be such a good Mommy! I can't believe how time flies. Before you know it you will be hanging a 'Baby's First Christmas Ornament on your Christmas tree! ( I know that is next year... but time flies!) LOL

(((HUGS)))

Mary M said...

Keep it all positive girl..that is great for YOU and baby! You got an Aries on the way...get ready for a strong will and leadership qualities...and enjoy this time...it goes by way to fast! My first born just left for college! I have NO idea where that time went!

Its a gift/blessing enjoy the journey!

TX Runner Mom said...

You are doing great with your workouts! Keep it up! By the way, would your share your wassal (sp?) recipe?