Friday, October 23, 2009

Workout results 10/23

I am logging early today as I am getting ready to head out for some holiday shopping, followed by a lovely night with my husband. I have pre-logged my dinner, so that I stay on track. I enjoyed a fabulous morning workout, with a 4 mile walk/run. It felt so good in the cold, crisp air!

I am doing well with my nutrition, taking things day by day. I have my water ready so when I am out shopping I can stay on track with my intake and maybe stay away from a craving or two! You definitely have to be prepared when going out!!!

Daily goals -
1. Drink 1 gallon of water - not as of now, but i will...promise!
2. Complete scheduled workout - DONE!
3. Log foods and stay on track with calories - DONE....pre-logged calories for dinner.

Workout for today - 4 mile walk/slow run -
3 miles - 42 mins -
Mile 1 - 14:47 mm
Mile 2 - 13:42 mm
Mile 3 - 13:34 mm
Mile 4 - 16:33 mm cool down walk for a total time of 58 mins

Totals for the day -
Time - 58 mins
Calories burned - 435
Calories consumed - 2,041

No comments: