Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Ready to reach even higher than before!!

Now that phase one of my journey this year is complete, I must look ahead and focus on the next goal that is before me. I could go out and celebrate with a reward dinner or piece of cake but I need to stay ON TRACK and remain FOCUSED!

As I stated in my previous blog, I have 12 days left on my cleanse. I wanted to lose a total of 6 pounds during the 21 day period and now I think I am going to aim for a bit more, a total of 8.4 pounds. It is a big goal but I might as well work to reach for it and even if I come close at least I can say I gave it my all.

Over the next 12 days my goal is to lose another 5 pounds, as I have already lost 3.4 on the program and this will bring me to my new goal of 8.4 pounds lost. It will be tough, but I am ready for the challenge!

I am now reseting my ticker to reflect my new goal. Looking forward to seeing it go DOWN as I work hard!

On February 21st, my Clean Program 21 day cleanse will come to an end. Many of you have asked what will happen next. After the cleanse is over I am going to continue to eat as I was in January, which was pretty much the same as now with the exception that I will eat yogurt, oats and so on. These foods are currently not allowed on the program. I will NOT be going back to a processed diet of any kind and will remain STRONG!! I will continue to juice and consume as many raw foods that I can. I was amazed at my weight loss in December and January when my husband and I began eating this way.

So there you have it! This is my mission and now it is up to me to work hard and MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Wish me luck! Phase two is now underway!

No comments: