Friday, February 04, 2011

My Clean Program Results Day 4

Wellness totals for the year - Starting January 1st 
Weight Loss - 10.8 pounds....1.2 more pounds until I reach my goal!! SO CLOSE!
Inches Lost - 6.5 
Miles - 86.70 

The Cleanse Program Totals - Starting February 1st 
Weight Loss - 2.2 pounds 
Inches Lost - 0 

Daily Totals - 2/4 
Calories Consumed - 1,230 
Calories Burned - 0 day off, resting for a few days post HM. 

I am happy to say that day 4 was a success! 17more days to go!! 

I was VERY hungry today for some reason so I added more healthy snacks in between my breakfast and lunch. I also drank a TON of water today. 

Breakfast - Homemade Juice from the day before. 

Lunch - Black bean and brown rice inside raw nappa leaves ( same as yesterday). Green Tea 

 

Snack - Tilapia and 1/2 apple. Yogi detox tea 

Snack 2 - Brown rice with almond milk, nutmeg and stevia 

 

Dinner - Homemade juice from the day before 

Evening detox - Aloe Vera juice with ACV and sparking water with lemon 

No comments: