Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Getting back on track.


I have not worked out since my 20 miler on Saturday. So much has been going on. My little girl and my husband have not been feeling well and I am afraid I am starting to feel sick myself. I am also battling this knee and foot issue which has been a huge struggle for me the past few days. It is a hard time for me right now. I feel very worn down......still, and while I have days where my energy is higher, for the most part, I am not back to my normal energetic self. I need to set a plan and some goals for the next few days. It is key for me....

My fitness plan for the next 14 days. 

Thursday - Yoga along with an easy 4 mile walk/run just to see how my knee and foot are doing. I have to make sure I take this week SLOW as I do not want a stress fracture or to injure my knee further. It is screaming at me to STOP so I really NEED to be smart....
Friday - 4 mile walk/run 
Saturday - ST circuit 
Sunday - 6 mile run...super slow or walk in needed 
Monday - Yoga and ST circuit 
Tuesday - 4 mile run/walk 
Wednesday - ST circuit 
Thursday - 4 mile run/walk 
Friday - 6 mile run 
Saturday - Rest 
Sunday - Rest 
Monday - 16 mile run 
Tuesday - Rest 
Wednesday - Rest  

 I will be back to logging my foods tomorrow. I will try and take a few food pics as well, that always helps me to stay on track. I just need to do all the things I know work right now as I am in this never ending slump.....it will pass, when I do not know, hopefully SOON!!! I just miss my energy. I seem to have misplaced it somewhere :) 

It will pass. It will pass. It will pass.......



5 comments:

Anele @ Success Along the Weigh said...

I've been meaning to email you to check on you. I'm sorry the hubbs and nugget are sick and seemed to have spread the love to you. Hopefully you'll kick it to the curb soon and feel rarin' to go!

Magda said...

Sweetie, if your knee is screaming at you to stop, why do you have SO many runs/walks scheduled. Please listen to your body and give it what it needs. Rest. It'll repay you 10 fold.

xx magda

Mama Kris said...

Hi my name is kristian, and I wrote my first blog today about changing my lifestyle...then I was just on pinterest (at 9:40pm...im addicted!) And someone had posted your story! I am taking it as a sign that this is definitely my time to change. I am writing a blog because I think it will hold me accountable and help me persevere through my challenge. It is so strange that I came across your blog,wow! Well let me say that you are a huge inspiration and I hope to be the same to someone else one day! Thank you!

Nikki said...

I've followed your blog for ages and I find you so inspiring! Sorry you are having such a tough time right now. Have you thought about giving yourself a break? Take some time, love your life and when it feels right get back to doing what you can! Have a great day!

Jen's Journey said...

Magda,

thank you sweetie. I have so many runs planned because my marathon is 38 days from now!!! Must keep pressing on even though my knee is not very happy!