Saturday, September 22, 2012

Daily Results. 9/21

My results from yesterday....

4.5 mile walk today on the trails. Nothing fast but the hills along with pushing the stroller gave me a fantastic challenge!

Meals for today....

Water - 158 oz
M1 - Oats, strawberries, almonds and flax along with scrambled eggs with spinach, mushrooms and ground chicken
M2 - 1 peach, 1/2 piece of bread with turkey
M3 - rice cake with natural PB
M4 - 2 more peaches....sorry but they are SO good, they are small though :)
M5 - Mixed greens with cottage cheese and ground antelope, with more of the egg mix from this morning.
M6 - rice cake with natural PB

Today is my ST circuit along with a run...or walk depending on how my knee feels.

Here are some photos from our walk.











1 comment:

momof11 said...

ground antelope? how was it? can you compare it? I'm thinking similar to venison...