Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Somewhere In Time....

We were traveling around this weekend scouting out new places for me to run and for Micah to get some long rides in near our home. We stumbled upon this area called Time.

Those who know us well know that it was a very, very special place to us as we realized we were Somewhere in Time!!

The movie is a favorite of ours and we walked down the isle to the main theme of the movie. Seeing the beauty all around us was simply amazing!!!

We took this photo with my iPhone and then used Camera + to process it all from my phone. Loved the result. I cannot wait to run here :)

2 comments:

Anele @ Success Along the Weigh said...

That is gorgeous! The Mr and I love that movie too. I like the movie period and he likes it because Iron Maiden made a song about it. LOL

Donna said...

That is an awesome picture!