Thursday, March 15, 2012

Vacation Motivation! 2 weeks from today....

I am so excited! Two weeks from today we will be going on vacation and I am so ready...I am already starting to pack! My little girl is turning 2 and we wanted her to have a very special birthday. We are going to Belgium, France, Germany and finally Switzerland!!! While in France, we are going to take a train to Paris and we are going to take her to Disneyland Paris for a few days to celebrate her birthday! I know she may be a bit young but there are shows like The Lion King she will enjoy and it is the 20th anniversary on the park so they are having parades and so on that I think she will enjoy. My husband and I are quite excited as well :) She is our everything and it brings me so much joy knowing that we will be able to show her this part of the world!

We traveled a great deal before we were blessed with her in our life and now the trips become so much more meaningful. So special. As she gets older I know they will become even more special as she learns about the world...the good and the bad. I truly feel it will shape her outlook in a very special way. I did not have this until  I was older and I know that traveling truly changed me. We feel very blessed to be able to give her this experience. I hope she can look back when she is older and see her little 2nd birthday album and know she was loved and we tried to give her the best little birthday we could!!

I am going to need to keep my training schedule strong when on vacation so I am looking at which days I have my long runs planned so that I can head out for a run and stay on track!  I am going to need to do this as I am sure there will be TONS of food....good food......well, good tasting not so good for you food all over the place in a few weeks! I will be smart but of course I will have a latte or two......or three......ok, maybe four :)

I am doing well on my March challenge so far!! Here are my totals......

Miles - 52.06/100
Pushups - 1,100/2,000

I MUST keep my nutrition solid, my running on track and my lifting strong!! 2 weeks until we leave and I want to be in the best shape yet!!!!

3 comments:

Anele @ Success Along the Weigh said...

You are going to have an amazing time and I know your little girl is going to love seeing pics of that trip and how much her parents wanted to share the world with her! I know you will do well balancing your treats with training. Life is for living and when in Rome... :)

momof11 said...

SO exciting!! I have no doubt that you will do a great job on balancing exercise with food...

Overhauling-Me said...

What a wonderful time your trip will be! And what great memories you'll have as a family! Great job planning out ahead of time your workout plan!efficure elareso