Sunday, June 03, 2012

47 Days to go. Daily Results....




Daily Results - Fitness.....

Fast and effective ST workout this morning. 10 ST moves each with 50 reps.

Military push ups
Mountain Climbers
Burpees
Dips
Two arm dumbbell curls with 10 lb DB's
Balance Ball Bridge raises
Squat with overhead press with 10 lb DB's
Reverse flys on balance ball with 3 lb DB's
Functional rotations with 10 lb DB's
Chops with static sumo squat with one 10 lb DB

This was followed by 60 mins on the spin bike - 20.2 miles - only 2 hard climbs each 90 secs. The rest was fast and flat, tried to keep my RPM over 90. I did have to decrease the resistance mid way through as my knee started hurting just a small amount.

After my spin I stretched and did some Bosu ball core work along with 50 more Bosu push ups.

Daily Results - Nutrition.....

I pre- logged my food for the rest of the day to ensure I eat enough and stay on track.

Total calories for today - 1,397

Very happy with my first day back after being sick. It was tough but I pressed on.

Workout plan for this upcoming week -

Monday - 60 mins walk or bike ride along with PT work and push ups
Tuesday - ST circuit along with 60 min walk or bike ride
Wednesday - 60 min walk or bike ride along with PT work and push ups
Thursday - Rest
Friday - ST circuit along with 60 min walk or bike ride
Saturday - Long walk if possible weather permitting....if not aim for 30 miles on the bike
Sunday - ST circuit and walk if possible

51 day challenge totals as of today -
Miles - 25.5/200
Push ups - 100/2,000 reps
Weight loss - 0/5 lbs





1 comment:

Anele @ Success Along the Weigh said...

Glad to see there's a rest day in there! ;) Get it girl!