Thursday, June 21, 2012

29 Days to go! Daily Results!

Such a fantastic day!! I started off the morning running around the lake. I did a 4 mile run/walk intervals and my knee felt great. Then we went to the center of town and walked along the harbor and throughout the town for another 6.4 miles.  I am so very tired now but so happy we made the most of the beautiful day. I have a great deal of photos from today but honestly, I am SO VERY tired and so I will have to post them tomorrow.

Nutrition for the day....

M1 - Vega shake with greek yogurt, chia seeds, apple, blueberries and a nectarine

M2 - Whole wheat muffin from the organic food store

M3 - More of the ground turkey kale mix from yesterday

M5 - Salmon burger over spinach with avocado and a protein shake

M6 - Watermelon

Fitness for the day....

 4 mile run walk - I started off walking and taking pics then began to run towards the end of mile one so my splits are rather funny...

Mile 1 - 15:10
Mile 2 - 10:07
Mile 3 -  9:44
Mile 4 - 9:19

After this we did our city walk - 6.4 miles for a total of 10.4 miles for today

New totals - Day 22 of my 51 day challenge!!
Miles - 122.1/200
Pushups - 1,000/2,000
Weight loss - 1/5lbs


2 comments:

Ashley said...

I love reading your blog! You are so inspirational! Running my second half marathon in September :)

............................ said...

I really need your motivation!!!!!!!!!!!