Today was good. I kept it simple, straight forward and I feel I am on the right track to make this week strong and HOPEFULLY the scale will reward me from my hard work.
Nutrition for the day....
M1 - Protein shake....Whey protein with berries, water and fiber blend. Bobs Red Mill 10 Grain cereal with 1/2 apple and my LACV. A few bites of homemade muesli with flax and almonds.
Post workout - BCAA's and L- Glutamine with water and VM Green with Earth. 1/2 apple and almonds
M2 - Egg whites, spinach, quinoa, tuna and tons of veggies. Fresh pineapple and apple
M3 - Chicken salad with egg whites, protein shake with 1/2 cup of vegetarian chili
M4 - Homemade muesli with almond, flax and apple
After dinner - VM Green and Earth
Fitness for the day....
Crazy fast ST workout with treadmill intervals. As a Mom I do not have loads of time, especially now that Kayla is order and we are learning and exploring more and more together so my workouts have to be something I can fit into my day. So for this morning I did a fast 12 station circuit in about 30 mins!! Then I got on the treadmill for a quick 20 mins of intervals.
ST 12circuit workout using light weights.....
1. 10 lb medicine ball chops with sumo squat - 50 reps
2. Medicine Ball pushups - 50 reps with high knees between reps
3. Reverse fly on balance ball - 50 reps with 3 lb DB's
4. Military pushups - 50 reps
5. Cross body punch with knee crunch - 50 reps for each side punching with 3 lb DB's
6. Kettle Bell swings with sumo squat - 25 lb KB for 50 reps
7. Spiderman pushups - 50 reps
8. Two arm bicep curls - 50 reps using 10 lb DB's
9. Jackknifes on balance ball - 20 reps
10. Sumo squat with bicep curl to shoulder press combo - 50 reps using 10 lb DB's
11. Sumo squats with two arm front raise using 10 lb DB's - 50 reps
12. Diagonal Medicine ball chops - 50 reps using 10 lb MB
Treadmill intervals - walking at a 6 % incline with 5 lb DB's alternating curls to overhead press with front raise, then alternating running slow, then back to incline - 20 mins
PT for my knee - 35 mins on the bike spinning medium resistance then to light then back up - 11 miles then stretching and foam rolling
51 day challenge totals as of today......
Miles - 87.7/200
Pushups - 700/2,000
Weight loss - 1/5 lbs..........scale is truly hating me these days :( I am going to take it with me on the cruise coming up and I am throwing it overboard...HA!
Happy Monday All :) Keep Pressing on!!